1. Deliver quality, experience-based instruction and hands-on laboratory activities designed to prepare students for successful entry into the workforce. (70%)
2. Collaboratively work with program faculty, the Department Chair, and Technical Advisory Committee members to develop and maintain program curriculum. (10%)
3. Participate in professional development activities to maintain state certification and engage in lifelong learning. (5%)
4. Collaboratively work with program and departmental faculty to continuously assess and improve the program and prepare for accreditation.
This will include participating in meetings to discuss and assess the program, developing reports to prepare for, and later maintain, program accreditation. (5%)
5. Actively participate in departmental, college, university, and community professional service opportunities. (5%)
6. Develop and maintain quality relationships with business/industry and other employers. (2%)
7. Recruit and advise Unmanned Aerial Systems students (3%) ... Continue Reading
-Ability to lift and move equipment up to 35 pounds
-Possess current FAA Part 107 - Remote Pilot Certificate, or have the ability to obtain within six months of hire
-Ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral forms
-Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
-Ability to operate a computer efficiently and use word processing software, email, and internet browsers ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!