ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Test Planning and Execution
- Review test plans, test cards, and other documentation for ground and flight test events and supporting Flight Test Engineer in execution of test projects
- Apply extensive knowledge and experience of flight test operations to provide test planning, training and evaluation, pre-flight planning, flight briefings, post-flight briefings, and post-flight test analysis and reports.
- Attend and participate in Test Plan Working Groups (TPWGs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Test Kickoff Meetings, Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs), Safety Review Boards (SRBs), and Technical Review Boards (TRBs).
- Conduct test and evaluate capabilities of new equipment and propriety of new procedures in accordance with established test cards, published flight manuals, checklists, technical orders, instructions and other approved manuals as provided by the manufacturer.
- Conduct approval flight tests of new or substantially modified aircraft, including the assessment of handling characteristics, performance, and systems functionality.
- Support program and PMs with test advice as it pertains to aircrew, recommended priorities, resource planning and constraints, and inputs into deficiency identification and correction ... Continue Reading
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must have active TS/SCI security clearance
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics; or Master’s Degree in any engineering field; or BS Degree in a physical science – receiving a minimum GPA of 3.0
Current and qualified MQ-9 Instructor Pilot requirements as follows:- Pilot I: MCE
- Pilot II: MCE + LRE
- Pilot III: MCE + LRE + INST/MAQ
- Pilot IV: MCE + LRE + INST + SEFE/MAQ
- Pilot IV: MCE + LRE + INST + SEFE + MAQ
Required to have commercial pilot certificate, current instrument rating, and current FAA medical certificate.
Must possess/obtain FAA Class II Medical Certificate
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!