1. Instruct assignments as it applies to Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), and may include a variety of UAS courses within the Aviation Department.
2. Assist in program/curriculum evaluation, articulation, revision anddevelopment.
3. Participate in on-going professional development.
4. Assist with evaluation and selection of textbooks and other resource materials.
5. Recruit and advise Unmanned Aerial Systems students.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Department Director and the Academic Dean.
... Continue Reading
1. Must possess an FAA Part 107 – Remote Pilot Certificate.
2. Must hold or qualify for a part-time post-secondary Career and Technical Education credential in Aviation Technology as issued by the Community Colleges of Colorado.
3. Requires a minimum of two years of work experience as a UAS pilot, or in an aviation related field.
1. Have an Associate’s Degree in Unmanned Aerial Systems or aviation related field.
2. High levels of computer skills. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!