1. Develop, test, maintain, and deliver moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of military customer training objectives.
2. Establish and review course content and objectives as outlined by the military customer.
3. Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Update course documentation on a regular basis per timelines established by the military customer and ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Conduct research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
7. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Maintain knowledge of federal aviation standards.
8. Participate in special projects as required. ... Continue Reading
Education:Must possess at least Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Advanced Ground Instructor (AGI) certificate. Personnel are required to maintain this certification throughout their employment.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Qualifications:5-8 years of directly related aviation experience to include development and delivery of technical training programs. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!