Assists Chief Pilot in the following:
• Safe operation of all aircraft
• Assist in the hiring procedures.
• Perform back door reference checks on potential new hires.
• Perform quarterly conversations, performance reviews, and disciplinary coaching
• Assist Chief Pilot with Pilot Recognition program and Manage flight releases and tracking
• Assist in scheduling crew time-off
• Create and distribute memos for pilots regarding updates, SOP’ s, etc.
• Co-Chair Orientation and INDOC for new PIC/SIC along with HR
• Assist Chief Pilot with Pilot Townhall meetings
• Act as liaison for pilots regarding technical issues
• Participate and contribute in various flight operations meetings
• Manage pilot relationships and open communication ... Continue Reading
Education & Experience
• Holds a valid Commercial Pilot or ATP Certificate
• Requires a minimum of 1-year experience directly related to 135 training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the 135-operation environment.
• Has a minimum of 500 hours total flight time
• Has no accidents or incidents within the last five years
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent leadership, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and JI software required.
• Proficient with MS, Jet Insight, etc.,
• Excellent analytical writing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!