2018-2023 Strategic Directions:
Empower Students to Succeed
Enhance Operational Performance
Enrich Northern Colorado Economic Development
The faculty member will conduct his/her assignments and co-curricular college activities in a manner consistent with the philosophy and purposes of as stated in the school catalog.
The primary purpose of the faculty member is to teach.
The faculty member is also responsible for scholarly and creative activities (professional development) and service to the college.
1. Instruct assignments which may include a variety of courses in Aviation depending on the candidate’s area of expertise.
2. Assist in program/curriculum evaluation, articulation, revision and development.
4. Participate in on-going professional development.
5. Assist with evaluation and selection of textbooks and other resource materials.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Department Director and the Academic Dean. ... Continue Reading
Commercial Pilot Certificate or Airline Transport Pilot – ASEL
Certified Flight Instructor – Airplane
Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument Airplane
Multi-Engine Instructor – Airplane
Must hold or qualify for a part-time post-secondary Career and Technical Education credential in Aviation Technology as issued by the Community Colleges of Colorado.
Requires a minimum of two years of work experience as a pilot, or in an aviation related field.
Bachelor Degree from a regionally accredited institution. Commercial flying experience or airline transport pilot certificate, type rating in turbojet aircraft, FAA Part 141 experience, simulator instructor experience.
High levels of computer skills. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!