Skill Center Director, the Health Sciences Instructor is responsible for developing and implementing the Aviation Certification program within Skills Center.
Responsibilities include instruction in the science of flight, ground school, avionics and propulsion systems and airframe processes.
The instructor must be able to organize and disseminate technical information, provide guidance in performing manual tasks, demonstrate concepts of aerodynamics and applicable astro-physics principles.
The instructor is expected to collaborate and train with , school and program colleagues, participate with an advisory committee, meet program review standards, and attend professional development activities.
... Continue Reading
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Current or prior Certified Flight Instructor or military equivalent.
• If not a current CFI, must obtain Advanced Ground Instructor Certificate.
• Prefer CFI-Instrument (CFII) or Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI) Certificate.
• Currently hold, or be qualified to immediately obtain, a Washington State certificate with Aviation endorsement
• Three (3) years of recent work experience as a Pilot
• Active First Aid/CPR certification or willing to obtain certification within 60 days of accepting position ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!