Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides initial training for pilots per the Pilot Training Program as required.
• Teaches Cockpit Procedures and simulator training as required.
• Teaches Ground school as required.
• Monitors training and makes recommendations for training improvements.
• Ensures that training complies with applicable provisions of the DOT/FAA regulations including filling out and maintaining necessary training records.
• Promotes crew resource management principles.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ... Continue Reading
Required Education & Experience
• Graduated with an associate or bachelor degree in an approved program from a FAA approved institution of higher learning, with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• FAA commercial certificate with an instrument and multi- engine rating and the flight hours required to obtain an Airline Transport Pilot certificate (restricted ATP is allowed as well)
• FAA Instructor certificate (Certified Flight Instructor Certificate) preferred
• Knowledge and experience in training or teaching, with excellent presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint), and e-mail. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!