1. Maintain flight and ground operations records.
2. Responsible to set goals for students and communicate/document student progress in accordance with College program requirements.
3. Invoice and verify student flight lab account status.
4. Plan and dispatch all flights accurately.
5. Prepare all Federal Aviation Administration paperwork prior to the check ride
6. Responsible to be present during student solo flights and know the destination, route and contact number’s for students on the solo flight.
7. Follow all safety procedures and flight requirements outlined by Aircraft Rental companies/ college. ... Continue Reading
1. Associate’s Degree required, or show ability to complete Associate’s Degree within one year from date of hire.
2. Current Airplane or Helicopter Certified Flight Instructor Certification (CFI), as appropriate.
3. Current Airplane or Helicopter Certified Flight Instructor (instrument) ‘CFII’/ Multi Engine Instructor (MEI) certification as appropriate, or show ability to complete the CFII/MEI certifications within one year from date of hire.
4. Second Class Medical Certificate (FAA requirement).
Special Necessary Qualifications:
• Valid Oregon Driver’s License or the ability to obtain within 30-days of employment (TSA requirement).
• 100 hours of flight and/or simulator time within the past 12 months ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!