Responsibilities and Duties
1. Work to ensure safety is never compromised, working with the safety manager.
2. Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner. Develop a rapport with aircraft owners and passengers.
3. Inspect aircraft for cleanliness and upkeep prior to customer arrival
4. Communicate often and in a timely fashion in person, by phone, and by email. Advise flight ops of customer preferences. ... Continue Reading
Required Education and Experience
1. Possess an ATP certificate
2. Have acquired 3000 hours total time, and 300 hours of operating experience in type preferred
3. Possess a valid 1st class medical
4. Attend Part 135 simulator training every 6 months, and part 91 simulator training every 12 months
5. Be or become highly knowledgeable of CFR 14
6. Meet the requirements of 14CFR, Part 135.243 (a)(1) and (c)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Acceptable driving record
2. Ability to pass a background check
3. Zero tolerance drug free company
4. Must live within 30 minutes of base airport ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!