All flights operated all weather, single pilot IFR.
*Schedules may vary depending on base and flight schedule.
*Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month for full time positions.
* Flights typically operate 5 days per week, with lodging provided at the outstation. Pilots are typically home during the day and away from home in the evenings.
* Competitive Salary starting @ $76,500
* Longevity Bonus Plan (conditions apply)
* 401K with company match
* Ability to bid specific base, equipment, and route ... Continue Reading
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT, must have at least 50 hours multi engine PIC, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating or ATP, high performance, and complex endorsements
* Instrument proficiencies check within the last six months.
* English Proficient
* First Class or Second-Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
*Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base.
* Valid driver's license ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!