* Conducting flight operations in accordance with FAA, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and other applicable directives, regulations, and instructions.
* Maintaining performance standards in accordance with directives, training plans and Flight Crew Branch policies to include: Knowledge of safety precautions, Knowledge of airfield operations, Demonstrating Emergency Bold Face procedures from memory, and Knowledge of aircraft systems, limitations and ATC regulations / procedures.
* Participating in and -directed Continuation Training meetings and other forums mandated by the on-site management team.Performing any and all on-site tasks necessary at operating locations for a safe, secure, and professional operation. ... Continue Reading
* Must be able to pass random drug screenings. (Required)
* Due to Procedural Requirements 7900D, the maximum age for pilots is 65. Candidates over this age cannot be considered.
* Possess a current US passport, valid through period of employment. (Required)* Formal military training in expected duties (with DD 214 annotating AFSC / MOS qualification) or applicable civilian experience. (Highly Desired)
* Candidates must possess an FAA commercial pilot license with instrument, multi-engine land ratings or a pilot and instrument rating from the armed services (Required)
* Logbook and/or flight records verifying the following flight time minimums: a minimum of 1,500 hours of pilot in command (PIC), of which at least 500 hours are in transport or bomber class aircraft with a gross weight of at least 100,000 pounds (Required)
* Must meet the security requirements of the position and pass a Flight Medical Certification (Required). Required Experience: * Should possess knowledge and first-hand experience necessary to succeed as a government contractor providing direct support to staff as required.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to create, maintain and update briefings and statistical reporting.
* Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance. Work Environment & Physical Demands: * Light to medium work. Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, see, hear, stoop, crouch, feel, handle; manual dexterity.
* Outside work. Ability to tolerate conditions in a deployed environment to include inclement weather, rain, humidity, cold and extreme heat.
May be exposed to dust, fumes, odors, chemicals, and confined spaces.
* Close, distance, color and peripheral vision and depth perception. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!