MAIN DUTIES WOULD BE
The describes the full area of responsibility, however here are some of the highlights:
• Prepare and maintain the B737-8 OM-B
• Assist with a safe, efficient and regulatory compliant operation.
• Enhance the B737-8 operation from company reports, feedback from the LCC safety office and training department.
• Ensure good coordination with the Training Department and Technical Department to achieve a high standardization standard on the fleet.
• Select and host bi-weekly meetings with the base captains.
... Continue Reading
Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license.
Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification.
Current B737 300-900 Type Rating.
Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency.
Valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate.
EU-passport or permit to work in Europe;
Availability to start in early February 2024 will be considered an advantage.
Chief Pilot role or similar, ETOPS, LCC, LTC, TRE experience will be considered as an advantage.
Excellent communication skills and computer literacy is essential for this role.
Experience in document administrations will be considered as an advantage.
Cultivated strong leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated success in prior managerial positions. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!