• Safely operate company aircraft
• Comply with FAA and Company Standards for Operation of Aircraft.
• Perform professional pilot duties for aerial photography, LiDAR, and other airborne survey missions, as well as preventative maintenance on the aircraft.
• Maintain updated required charts and download services.
• Physically capable to reposition Aircraft.
• Performing pre and post flight inspections requiring cleaning interior and exterior of Aircraft.
• Willingness to travel for extended periods of time, working early mornings and/ or late evenings.
• Must be available to work on an on-call basis. ... Continue Reading
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 500 hours total time pilot experience.
• FAA License, Commercial SEL with instrument rating.
• Current 1st or 2nd Class Medical. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!