1) Background: Prior to appointment, applicants will be fingerprinted and must pass an extensive background investigation (including FAA violation, incident and accident history check) a medical examination, which includes a drug test, and a polygraph examination. Applicants must not have been convicted of a felony.
2) Shift: Applicants must be available for all shifts; incumbents will be required to work rotating shifts, or be on call for work, on weekends, holidays, and evenings, including mandatory overtime; refusal of assigned shift may result in removal from the list or termination. Must be willing to accept flights on short notice, which may require extended out of town stays.
3) License: Must possess and maintain a valid FAA Commercial Pilot's license with single and multi-engine fixed-wing and instrument rating. Single and multi-engine airplane CFI and airplane CFII highly preferred.
4) Availability: This department is a "24/7" operation, and the incumbent can expect to work rotating, night, weekend, day, and graveyard shifts, as well as holidays and weekends.
5) Medical: Must possess a current FAA Class 2 Medical Certificate at the time of hire. ... Continue Reading
Must meet all of the listed requirements
License: Must possess and maintain a valid FAA Commercial Pilot's license with single and multi-engine fixed-wing and instrument rating. Single and multi-engine CFI airplane and airplane CFII is highly preferred.
Certificate: Must possess a current FAA Class 2 Medical Certificate at the time of hire.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 800 hours of total fixed wing flight time, which includes at least 500 hours of multi-engine time and 300 hours of instrument flight time. Turbo-Prop experience is preferred. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!