|Total Flight Time:||600 Hours|
|Total PIC Time:||500 Hours|
|Total Single Engine Time:||550 Hours|
|Total Multi Engine Time:||45 Hours|
|Other Flight Experience|
|Total Simulated Instrument Time:||75 Hours|
|Total Actual Instrument Time:||3 Hours|
|Total Takeoffs and Landings:||1000|
|Total Cross Country Time:||150 Hours|
|Total Dual Given Time:||172 Hours|
|Total Dual Received Time:||172 Hours|
|Total Night Cross Country Time:||14 Hours|
|Job Title:||Jump Pilot|
|Job Description:||- Full time pilot in command
- Fly every day; more than 10 times Take-off and Landing per day
- Ferry flight our airplanes form Camarillo to San Diego for maintenance almost twice month
- Making the weekly report and status sheet of our airplanes
|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Job Description:||Assisted customers with resolving inquirers and complications regarding cameras
- Executed and lead job training for new company representative recruits.
- Repaired Cameras
- Generated greater company revenue by using sales and marketing technics in keeping customer
|Job Title:||Instructor Assistance|
|Job Description:||Instructed students in Aerodynamic, Weather, Weight and Balance at a basic to Sport Pilot level.
- Hosted flight tours
- Developed new teaching methodologies for more convenient student learning experience.
- Guided individuals through tailored assistance in emotional support for student well-being.
|Major:||FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate|
|Major:||FAA Private Pilot Certificate|
|Major:||ICAO Sport Pilot Certificate|
|Degree Type:||Associate Degree|