|Total Flight Time:||4500 Hours|
|Total PIC Time:||2600 Hours|
|Total SIC Time:||1900 Hours|
|Total Single Engine Time:||2000 Hours|
|Total Multi Engine Time:||2500 Hours|
|Total Turbine Time:||3700 Hours|
|Total Turbine PIC Time:||2200 Hours|
|Total Turbine SIC Time:||1900 Hours|
|Total PIC Time:||1600|
|Date of Last Flight:||April 22, 2019|
|Bombardier DHC-6 Twin Otter|
|Total PIC Time:||600|
|Date of Last Flight:||June 24, 2018|
|Total PIC Time:||450|
|Date of Last Flight:||October 16, 2009|
|Other Flight Experience|
|Total Simulated Instrument Time:||18 Hours|
|Total Actual Instrument Time:||1400 Hours|
|Total Takeoffs and Landings:||9000|
|Total Cross Country Time:||4000 Hours|
|Total Dual Given Time:||600 Hours|
|Total Dual Received Time:||110 Hours|
|Total Tailwheel Time:||400 Hours|
|Total Single Engine Tailwheel Time:||400 Hours|
|Total Night Cross Country Time:||400 Hours|
|Job Title:||Chief Pilot|
|Aircraft Flown:||C208EX Amphibian|
|Job Description:||Oversee the overall operations of the flight operations department. Including managing flight and ground personnel, coordinating maintenance, and crew scheduling. As well as ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies through the continued maintenance of the operations manual and training programs.|
|Job Title:||Training Captain|
|Aircraft Flown:||C208EX Amphibian|
|Job Description:||Established charter company in Indonesia operating across the entire country. Hired to set up a seaplane division, responsible for training as well as line flights to new seaplane destinations.|
|Job Title:||Pilot and Program development|
|Job Description:||Scheduled Charter services across the Windward Islands of the Caribbean. With international connections and VIP passenger services to Mustique Island and various other Luxury destinations.
Other duties include consultation in the development of the SMS system.
|Job Title:||DHC-6 F0 Amphibious|
|Aircraft Flown:||DHC-6 Amphibious|
|Job Description:||Perform the general flight preparation for duty in accordance with the Operations Manual including producing ATS Flight Plans if andhen necessary. Amphibious scheduled services across the Adriatic Sea with international lines. Maintain close coordination with ground personnel concerning the servicing and handling of the aircraft.
Other duties included consultation in the development of the SMS system, and training programs.
|Job Title:||Pilot and Cabin Safety Manager|
|Job Description:||Pilot and Cabin Safety Manager
Flight experience in remote VFR, STOL operations, and limited access flying in both the off strip and airline operations. As part of the flight operations management team, my responsibilities pertained to safety and training as well as the management of passenger handling and the Cabin Safety department.
Management responsibilities included:
- The development and continued maintenance of the Flight Attendant Manual, Operations Manuals and all Training Programs associated to Cabin Safety
- Ensuring the company regulatory compliance - Liaison with Transport Canada with all matters pertaining to Cabin Safety for the airline.
- Training of all Cabin Crew
- The training of various airline subjects to aircrew and ground crews.
|Job Title:||Program development and Training|
|Job Description:||Transport Canada Approved Cabin Safety Manager
Experience in producing training programs for and teaching the following subjects CRM, HUMAN FACTORS, DGR, EPT, UNRULLY PAX, FIRST AID, SURVIVAL, AVSEC, and FRM
Training experience on various narrow body types including DHC-8 100 300, CRJ-700 1000, 737-300 800
Cabin Safety and Training Consultant
|Job Description:||Flight experience in remote VFR, and limited access flying on both wheels and floats to mainly
off strip destinations.
• Perform the general flight preparation including flight planning.
• Compute the C of G and max available payload
• Refueling of the Aircraft
• The loading and unloading of passengers and cargo
• Pre-flight inspection and aircraft walk around.
• Operating the aircraft within the scope of the Operations Manual.
• Post flight duties including paperwork and filling any reports as required by the Operations Manual.
• Maintain close coordination with ground personnel concerning the servicing and handling of the aircraft.
|Major:||Commercial Pilots License|
|Major:||Public Administration & Governance|
|Degree Type:||Bachelor Degree|