1. Teach a range of GCAA Theoretical knowledge subjects for Pilot Training up to ATPL as per CAR FCL Syllabus
2. Prepare and update course materials in accordance with the CAR FCL syllabus
3. Assist Chief Theoretical knowledge Instructor (CTKI) in designing, preparing schedules, examination question bank and other duties entrusted by the CTKI
4. Prepare, invigilate and assess appropriate Theoretical Knowledge exams
5. Monitor and report on trainee progress
6. Advise CTKI on training relates issues pertaining to students
7. Provide guidance and support to individual trainees
8. Maintain accurate course training records
9. Maintain student discipline in the ground school ... Continue Reading
(A) Practical background in aviation in the areas relevant for the training provided and have undergone a course of training in instructional techniques; or(B) Previous experience in giving theoretical knowledge instruction and an appropriate theoretical background in the subject on which they will provide theoretical knowledgeinstruction.
(C) Minimum of having ATPL ground school certificate, experience in teaching ATPL 14 subjects.
(D) basic requirement Intermediate Graduate
(E) hold approval as ground instructor from Civil Authority ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!