* Supports, Promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Safety Management System and Quality Management System.
* Performs all Duties & Functions of, and maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FARs and Operational Specifications.
* Must meet the physical requirements put forth by the CFR Title 14, Part 67 for Class 1 Medical Certification.
* Normal office activities. ... Continue Reading
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered:
* Total time 600-800 hours
* 250 PIC Hours.
* Commercial with Instrument & Multi Engine Ratings
* Valid Frist Class FAA Medical Certificate ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!