The recruitment is ongoing for Dash 8 Q400 Captains for our client airline.
Our client is expanding rapidly with over 150 aircraft on order and are currently seeking applications from qualified and experienced Q400 Captains.
This new assignment offers:
- 3-year, renewable contract
- 12 weeks on, 3 weeks off commuting roster OR 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off commuting roster
- Various Indian Base options
- Attractive NET monthly salary
- Overtime payments for hours over 75 hours per month
- Monthly Accommodation Allowance or hotel accommodation provided by the airline
- Various ticketing benefits
... Continue Reading
To apply for this position, you must have:
- EASA ICAO/FAA ATPL with DHC8 rating endorsement
- Valid First-Class Medical Certificate
- ICAO ELP Level 4 or above
- Minimum 10hrs of flying experience including at least 3 take offs and landings within the preceding six months, only on type / variant of aircraft OR valid rating on type / variant and 3 take off and landings in preceding 90 days on simulator/aircraft
- 2000hrs total flying time, 1000hrs PIC time on multi-engine and 100hrs on type
- Age – pilot must be able to complete a 12-18-month assignment before turning 65
Note Candidates experienced on the DHC8-100/200/300 series who have or are willing to complete a differences course to fly the DHC8-400, may also be considered.
For more details please email your most recent CV.... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!