ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acts as flight instructor during all phases of flight to include normal operation, expanded checklist operations, emergency procedures, and instrument flight.
• Teaches ground academics on all related helicopter systems
• Instrument rating is required
• Fluent Spanish speaking is required
• Crew resource management (CRM) instructor is a plus ... Continue Reading
• A minimum of 250 hours in type aircraft with appropriate type ratings
• 1500 hours total flight time
• Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbalcommunication, advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!