We have offices in New York, Long Beach, CA and West Palm Beach, FL and a fleet of aircraft that fly worldwide.
We are seeking a PIC candidate who is highly motivated, extremely organized and has previous experience of Part 135.
The candidate will provide safe, secure, and efficient travel to all passengers with a safety-first attitude.
In addition, they must be a team-oriented individual capable of providing the highest-level customer service and care. ... Continue Reading
• MUST live within a 2-hour driving radius of the Palm Beach Airport (KPBI)
(Required as pop-up trips do occur although are not common)
• Recurrent in EMB135/145 Legacy 600/650 within the prior 24 months is preferred
• FAA ATP
• Minimum flight times
PIC total time 3000
ME land 3000
ME PIC 2000
Time in type 250
• Current FAA first-class medical
• Valid US Passport
• No FAA violations within the last 5 years
• Are able to meet Argus and Wyvern minimums
• Part 135 experience
• No restrictions to travel worldwide
• Able to pass a 10-year criminal history record check
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!