Provide daily & ongoing oversight of facilities, equipment and student records to include:
• Maintaining classroom and laboratory spaces including upkeep of assigned equipment
• Providing for the security of facilities, equipment and instructional materials and maintaining safe working conditions
• Maintaining student records (e.g., grades and attendance) in accordance with established deadlines using a variety of technology-based programs (e.g., Colleague, WebAdvisor, Moodle)
• Complying with all applicable college, state and federal rules and regulationsStudent Support
Provide an environment conducive to student success to include:
• Addressing student concerns in a timely manner
• Promoting retention/persistence by assisting students to develop strategies for success
• Referring students to campus and community resources when appropriate
• Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain student records.
Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor.
Criminal history checks, with acceptable results, are required ... Continue Reading
-Associate’s degree in Aviation Systems or Aviation Technology from a regionally accredited college/university.
-Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
Education Preferred -Bachelor’s degree in Aviation from a regionally accredited college/university-Non-Destructive Testing and Composite Repair Certification
Experience Required -Three years documented experience in the aviation industry
Experience Preferred -More than three years documented experience in the aviation industry.
-Post-secondary teaching experience and/or industry training experience in Aviation Systems Technology
-Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
-Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!