ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Performing pre-flight inspections of the aircraft and freight.
2. Assisting the crew with the necessary paperwork.
3. Operating the aircraft with precise attention to policy, regulations, and procedures.
4. Calling attention to any unsafe condition while on the ground or in-flight.
5. Performing post-flight inspections of the aircraft. ... Continue Reading
1. FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
2. 2000+ hours of total time preferred.
- If Military: >1000 hrs. Total Time. Turbine and PIC are flexible.
3. 1500 turbine (Jet) flight time preferred
4. 500 PIC turbine (Jet) flight time preferred
5. Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
6. FCC Radio License
7. No restrictions on International Travel
8. Legal to work in the U.S.
9. Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!