The First Officer position is designated as SIC (second in command) and directly responsible for the Captain during a flight. They will assist the Captain with pre-flight and flight execution, as well as, post-flight mission requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for compliance and all Federal Aviation Regulations, company regulations and scheduling policy applicable to his duties.
• Assist the Captain in safe and efficient conduct of the flight, from flight planning to flight termination.
• Responsible for the proper completion of all mission related paperwork, the control of receipts and other documentation related to the
• Must be proficient in the duties required and exercises judgement required of a Captain.
• Must follow FAR 135.267 and is jointly responsible for their own flight time, duty time limitations and maintaining qualifications referencing
aircraft and flight physical requirements. ... Continue Reading
Min 1500 TT and CMELI ratings. Min 250 multi. Gulfstream III/IV preferred.
Must have valid US passport, pass a drug and background check and be able to obtain security clearance. International experience preferred, second language valuable also. Duty assignments are multi-week worldwide international deployments. Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to first deployment.
EEO. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of ethnicity, gender/identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!