Currently searching for a full-time EMB-550 captain to join a P91 operation in Southern Florida and Brazil. This ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join an outstanding team who strives to safely, and professionally meet the travel needs of our client while adhering to Priester’s unique culture to safety, services and integrity.
* Supports, Promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of the safety Management System and Quality Management System.
* Performs all Duties & Functions of, and Maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FARs and Operational Specifications.
... Continue Reading
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered:
* Minimum 100 hours in type.
* Total time 4000-5000 hours
* Type Rated EMB-550
* Commercial with Instrument & Multi Engine Ratings
* Valid First Class FAA Medical Certificate ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!