First Officer is responsible to assist the Captain in performing his/her duties in a safe, efficient and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements, and company expectations. ... Continue Reading
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
· Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating
· Preferred – Minimum of 1000 hours of fixed wing flight time
· Preferred – Minimum of 500 hours of multi engine flight time
· Preferred – Minimum of 250 hours of Mountain flying experience
· Preferred – IATRA exams written
· Preferred – King Air experience
· Preferred – Aviation diploma
· No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
· Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
· Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a current type rating for the Citation 560.
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!