Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Expert knowledge of FAA Regulations.
• Expert knowledge of all flight and emergency procedures relevant to operation of GV and C-130 aircraft.
• Demonstrated skill in management of aviation related resources.
• Demonstrated skill in organizational and administrative processes.
• Demonstrated skill in problem analysis and decision making.
• Ability to conduct field programs with little or no onsite supervision.
• Ability to provide aviation related briefings on a variety of subjects to scientific audiences.
What You Need:
Education and Years of Experience:
A four-year baccalaureate degree. Graduate of a formal pilot training program.
Must hold a violation-free FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate with Multi-Engine Land Rating.
Must hold an L-382 type rating.
Must hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
Ten years as a professional pilot with worldwide experience.
3 000 airplane pilot hours.
1 000 flight hours as pilot-in-command in multi-engine aircraft over 12,500 pounds.
Must be (a) a U.S. citizen; (b) lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States; or (c) a protected individual as defined by 8 USC 324b(a)(3).
Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 16 weeks a year
Desired but not required:
Gulfstream experience desired.
Honeywell Flight Management System experience desired.
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!