The Flight Instructor provides one-on-one flight and/or simulation instruction to students. Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Assist the Chief Flight Instructor and full-time Flight Instructor in one-on-one flight instruction.
2. Complete aircraft systems check-off before and after flights.
3. Follow College and department procedures for student evaluation and grading.4. Evaluate and document student performance.
5 Report student progress and any procedural or mechanical problems regarding flights.
6. Comply with the Flight Operations Manual and safety requirements as provided by the Aviation Department and the FAA. ... Continue Reading
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a part/full-time basis.
1. A commercial pilot certificate with a category and class rating of airplane single-engine land, instrument airplane.2. Flight Instructor Certificate with airplane single-engine land.
Preferred Qualifications: Flight Instructor Certificate with airplane single-engine land, instrument airplane.
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!