Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with Global 5000 or similar experience to join the company . We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule. • Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies.
• Ensures adherence to the company policies and procedures.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential. When performing duties as the second-in-command (SIC):
• Assist the pilot-in-command during all phases of flight in accordance with company procedures and flight operations manual.
• Completion of duties as assigned by the pilot-in-command.
• Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft.
• Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
• Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
• Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft.
• Make an immediate report in any hazardous action, conduct or event to the director of safety and security.
• Develop the leadership skills, knowledge, judgment and technical ability required of a pilot-in-commend if not already qualified.
• Foster safe and professional environment • Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
• Submit flight and duty records.
• Complete required training in a timely manner.
• Maintain harmony and cohesiveness within the company , flight operations and the crew members. • Establish a business relationship with clients while providing customer service.
• Other duties as assigned
... Continue Reading
Experience/Education Required • FAA ATP Multi Engine Land Rating • First Class Medical • 3500 Hours Total Time – 1500 Hours PIC – 500 Hours Turbine
4 crew members total on the account on rotation
120 hours of flying per year ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!