- Paid in USD tax free with accommodation provided.
- Company transport provided to and from the airport in connection with flight duties.
- Annual leave; six weeks per year which may be taken every 6 months, up to 3 weeks at a time.
- Overtime per block hours, $75 after the 80th hour.
- Average guaranteed flying hours per month - 65 hours... Continue Reading
The Captain position requirements are as follows:
- Minimum flying experience total hours 3500
- Minimum PIC hours on type (ATR 72) 1000 hours
- Minimum total PIC hours 1500 (A/C above 2000kg MTOW)
- Valid ATPL with valid ATR 72 type rating
- EASA or FAA license accepted
- Valid 1st class medical
- Minimum ICAO ELP level 4
To express your interest and to find out more, please apply with your CV and tell us about your motivation in flying. Our Pilot Consultants will get back to you.
We are trying to attract the best here!
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!