• Performing pre-and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
• Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining professionalism at all times.
• Monitoring weather conditions and communication with air traffic control during flights.
• Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
• Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
• Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
• Scheduling equipment repair with maintenance
• Completing flight reports about the flight and status of the aircraft after landing
• Maintaining the flight log, monitoring/overseeing maintenance, providingconsultation and expert guidance to management
... Continue Reading
• Possess a commercial pilot license
• Possess excellent knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and safety procedures
• Possess a second class medical certificate or higher
• Possess strong communication skills and the ability to function under pressure
• Candidates must reside within commuting distance to Ruston, LA, and be available with limited notice, and able to work varying hours, including weekends, holidays, and overnight trips
• No prior aircraft accidents or FAA violations or license suspensions without satisfactory explanation
Pilot Preferred Experience:
• Have completed at least 1,500 hours of total flight time
• 500 hours of multi-engine Pilot in Command flight time
• Experience with 2014 Beechcraft Baron 58 including at 100 hours of flying time as Pilot in Command ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!