We are seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us maintain unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
We offer a strong culture of safety and service.
Our pilots develop exceptional skills, operating in the diverse and challenging weather conditions of the Northeast and Caribbean. ... Continue Reading
* Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Must be under the age of 60 Due to ICAO regulations
* First Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!