Has been in the aviation industry for nearly 100 years and is now an all-cargo airline with operations throughout the Northeast United States. ... Continue Reading
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with airplane single engine land (SEL) rating and instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Second Class Medical required
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license required ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!