B737NG Captains required for our client.
We are currently seeking type rated and current B737NG Captains for an exciting role based in Seoul Incheon (ICN).
The company is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights. The airline's global headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a great package:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Business class commuting to/from duty each month
- 24 Vacation days per year (pilot picks the dates)
- Pilot picks and receives 12 days off per calendar month (9 days off + up to 3 travel days)
- Industry standard travel benefits for crewmember & family
- 14 days Sick leave per year
- 5-year contract terms with potential extensions to age 65... Continue Reading
If you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current ATPL(A).
- 5000 total flight time hours.
- 4000 multi-crew jet transport hours.
- 2000 total PIC hours (multi-crew jet).
- 1000 hours on B737NG.
- Be between the ages of 40 – 53.
- Last flight within the last year (within 2 years if current on any other MC jet transport).
- 4 years of First Officer experience (regardless of Jet hours) required.
- FO time on type may be considered as PIC time at a ratio of 2 to 1; up to a maximum of 500 hours PIC time.
- Have completed high school/secondary school education.
Then please apply today by emailing.... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!