1. Assists the Captain in flight planning and in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
2. Reports punctually for duty in proper attire (i.e. in uniform for flight duty), at the appointed time and place, prior to the scheduled time of departure, as given below. a) For Interisland flights: Arrive one hour prior to the scheduled departure time at the dispatching office.
3. Reads and initials Pilot directives.
4. Complies with all regulations and Company policies/procedures applicable to the performance of duties.
5. Reports to assigned aircraft at least 20 minutes prior to departure to complete the exterior and interior preflight checklist items.
6. Assists the Captain in all other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
Minimum Requirements :
FAA Commercial multi-engine land with instrument rating and meet the requirements of CFR part 61.160, aeronautical experience for the Restricted ATP.ATP CTP Graduation Certificate
ATP Written test passed (with test scores available)
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment
United States citizenship or resident alien status with a work permit (Green Card)Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
Must be able to fluently read, speak and understand the English languageValid Passport
High School Diploma
FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate
B737 Type Rating
1,500 hours total flight time
300 hours multi-engine experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
Internal Recommendations ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!