·Conduct qualification, refresher, readiness level, mission, and continuation training and evaluation of customer and pilots in accordance with US Army Aviation Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) requirements.
·Conduct academic and hands-on performance training and administer evaluations to ensure pilot proficiency and standardization of training.
· Maintain Individual Aircrew Training Folder, (IATF) and complete required training, currency, and readiness entries.
· Conduct AH-64E Series Aircraft specific ground school instruction in a classroom environment, providing basic instrument instruction in the aircraft and flight training device(s), and performing flight training duties in contact, instrument, gunnery, and combat skills training to US Army standards IAW government approved ATM, FTG, and POI requirements.
·Instruction may include any combination of Individual or Group instruction in an academic classroom environment and or aircraft or simulator ... Continue Reading
· Willing to work in an OCONUS location.
· Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical.
· Current Class II FAA physical.
· FAA commercial rotorcraft rating
· Minimum of 3000 total flight hours.
· Minimum of 1000 hours of Instructor Pilot time.
· Experience as a Standardization Instructor Pilot at the battalion or brigade level.
· Minimum of 2000 flight hours in the AH-64D/E aircraft.
· Qualified as an AH-64E Instructor Pilot.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!