We are looking for EASA A320 Captains rated and non-type rated for our client.
If you are a Captain flying Airbus FBW or a turbojet aircraft with MTOW of more than 50t and you would like to join this innovative, growing airline with massive future expansion plans (and a solid career trajectory too with 5% increase in salary every year!) then please apply today!
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Choice of bases available
- Different types of roster available as: 6 on, 4 off; 5 on, 4 off; 14 on, 7 off; 20 on, 10 off
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Two options for the A320 type rating: 12,000EUR upfront cost or 15,000EUR paid by company with a three-year bond.... Continue Reading
The pilots must have the following:
- EASA JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian/Georgian/Moldovan/Ukrainian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 3000 hours actual flight time (on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380 or in combination)
- Minimum 100 landings in the previous 12 months (on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380 or in combination)
- Valid and current Airbus type rating
- Last flight within preceding 6 months
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your up to date CV today.... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!