• Provide ground school instruction in aircraft specific and general pilot operational subjects
• Assist with courseware development and other collateral duties associated with pilot flight training
• Participate in Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy and behavioral standards.
• Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary.
• Other duties as assigned ... Continue Reading
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
• Able to work a minimum of 15 days a month.
• 5 years of aviation experience.
Experience instructing technical subjects
• Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, AdobeAcrobat Reader, and the ability to use browsers effectively including iOS.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices.
• Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Able to work varying schedules including, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last minute drafting.
• Must pass up to ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.• Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.Preferred Experience and Qualifications
Experience instructing Airbus A320 Family aircraft.
FAA instructors license.
FAA Pilot/Flight Engineer/Dispatcher certificate ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!