A 20 Captains are required for our client.
They are offering A320 Captains a PERMANENT contract up until the age of 65. Should the pilot wish to continue to work with the airline after turning 65 a series of 1-year renewable contracts can be issued each year until the A320 Captain turns 68, which is the legal maximum pilot age in Japan.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Commuting rosters of 20/10 or 40/16
- 20 days Annual Leave & 4 days “refresh leave”
- Accommodation provided while in training
- Travel benefits or Travel Allowance
- Annual Bonuses
- Signing Bonus of USD 8,800 – USD 17,700 for A320 Captains... Continue Reading
If you are an A320 Captain and have 4,000 hours total time and 1,500 PIC
hours on commercial Jet Aircraft, please apply TODAY!
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!