1. Assists the Captain in flight planning and in the safe and efficient operationof the aircraft.
2. Reports punctually for duty in proper attire (i.e. in uniform for flight duty),at the appointed time and place, prior to the scheduled time of departure,as given below.
a) For Inter island flights: Arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled
departure time at the dispatching office.
3. Reads and initials Pilot directives.
4. Complies with all regulations and Company policies/procedures applicableto the performance of duties.
5. Reports to assigned aircraft at least 20 minutes prior to departure tocomplete the exterior and interior preflight checklist items.
6. Assists the Captain in all other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
a) United States citizenship or resident alien status with a work permit(Green card).
b) Must be 23 years of age.
c) High school diploma. A minimum of 60 credit hours, or an Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and/or college is preferred.
d) 1,500 hours total flight time and 500 hoursmultiengine experience.
1,000 hours multiengine jet or turboprop experience preferred.e) FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate:
Boeing 737: Type rating preferred.
f) Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate without waivers. Vision20/20 corrected.
g) Internal recommendations preferred.
h) Must be able to fluently read, speak and understand the Englishlanguage.
i) Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!