|Total Flight Time:||9200 Hours|
|Total PIC Time:||2000 Hours|
|Total SIC Time:||6400 Hours|
|Total Single Engine Time:||160 Hours|
|Total Multi Engine Time:||8140 Hours|
|Total PIC Time:||2000|
|Date of Last Flight:||May 10, 2023|
|Total PIC Time:||0|
|Date of Last Flight:||January 18, 2019|
|Other Flight Experience|
|Total Simulated Instrument Time:||400 Hours|
|Total Actual Instrument Time:||9100 Hours|
|Job Description:||• Responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft, all crewmembers, passengers and cargo on board.
• Ensure that all operational procedures are complied with, in accordance with the operations manual.
• In case of emergency, adhere to specific aeroplane emergency procedures, perform and allocate duties and task shares.
• Responsible for the enforcement of discipline and standard operation procedures for the conduct of the flight.
|Job Title:||First Officer|
|Job Description:||• Responsible to the commander to assist in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
• Confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintain a continuous and independent check upon both geographical position of the aircraft ensuring safe terrain and weather clearance.
• Assume the role of the pilot-in-command when so directed by the commander, and/or assume the commander’s authority and responsibility for the aeroplane and its crew, its passengers and load.
• Participate in the preparation of the flight and to attentively monitor its progress.
• Report to the commander any fault, failure, malfunction or defect, which may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aeroplane or its related systems.
• Report to the commander any incident that has endangered, or may have endangered safety.
• Maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance at all time.
|Major:||MSC in Air Transport Management|
|Degree Type:||Master Degree|
|Degree Type:||Bachelor Degree|
|Major:||Air Transport Pilot License|