With support from the office, pilots are responsible for organizing and managing the daily requirements of the project while representing in a professional manner.
This includes the courteous interaction with our client, the look and presentation of the equipment used, equipment checks before use, and accurate daily reporting of maintenance, flight time, duty time, and mileage.
... Continue Reading
• Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license
• Current medical
• Current passport
• Current driver license with clean driving record
• Applicant must meet the requirement for FAR Part 135
• 1500 hours RW PIC
• 100 hours of RW PIC in the last 12 months, 10 hours shall be in a B206 series
• 750 hours of turbine PIC, which 50 hours shall be in a B206 series
• 200 hours of mountain flying experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!