Job duties include:
- Operating the RQ-4 unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during training and operational flights.
- Provides classroom academic instruction, ground simulator and flight training to Korean Air Force pilots.
- Defines, plans, organizes and executes complex flight and ground training events.
- Conducts briefings, debriefings, and coordinates with maintenance personnel to analyze and correct vehicle discrepancies.
- May conduct simulated events using the global hawk exportable trainer (GHET) to demonstration flight characteristics with Korean Air Force pilots, government officials or other personnel to exhibit vehicle performance, flying qualities and system capabilities.
- Provide expertise and over-the-shoulder support for in-flight anomalies.
- SME for international customer regarding system operation, flight characteristics, and associated publications. ... Continue Reading
- Typically, the ideal candidate will have 9 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 13 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen with current DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have a current civilian or military instrument qualification
- Must have a current or expired RQ-4 aircraft commander qualification with a minimum of 500 hours of RQ-4 flight experience (no exeptions)
- Must hold an FAA Commercial Pilot or ATP license
- Must hold a FAA Class II medical certificate or military equivalent flight physical
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in aircrew instruction
- Able to commit to 1 year overseas assignment to Sacheon, South Korea
- Must be able to support the 24/7 operations environment and adapt to changing priorities based on mission need
- Willingness to work after hours and weekends as required ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!