* Conduct pre-flight planning to include operational briefings, analyzing weather forecasts, Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), and airspace requirements.
* Execute operational needs and mission requirements for each customer.* Document and complete pre/post UAS logs.
* Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
* Document inventory of UAS spares/components and maintenance actions.
* Communicate and coordinate with internal and external entities for safe flight operations.
* Stand, sit, stoop, squat, crouch, crawl, walk, run, and climb or descend stairs. ... Continue Reading
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school.
* Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate or any other FAA Airmen Certificate
* Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, UgCS , QGroundControl, etc.)Experience operating within a large team and in a commercial/industrial setting
Experience with multirotor as well as fixed-wing drones
Experience flying UAVs within a crowded multi-UAS airspace (5m apart) ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!