We are delighted to advise that our client is now hiring a limited number of experienced and type rated A320 First Officer Contractors for 2019 start dates.
Interviews will take place in Dublin, Ireland – assessments dates will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and growing European airline, on 24-month contractor terms with the opportunity to apply for permanent positions as Direct Entry Programs (DEP) arise.
We are offering UPDATED TERMS in 2019 to include;
- Increased basic monthly salary
- Full basic pay from the 1st day of the OCC
- Excellent Sector Pay benefits
- Overnight allowances
- 7 – Consecutive Days OFF per month roster pattern available
- All rosters published 2-6 weeks in advance
- Part-time rosters also available
- 5 extra days paid leave in Winter period (total 29 annually)
- Accommodation support available for those relocating to Dublin
- Two-year contracts available, (with possibility of direct employment or contract extension)
- ID90 Ticketing available for pilot & spouse
- Free Personal Accident Medical Emergency Insurance cover... Continue Reading
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and to work for an extremely well-established airline after then you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- EASA Licence with A320 Type Rating
- Total Time of 800 hours
- Total A320 Time preferred of 500 hours
- Date of last flight in the past 12 months
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Please send your updated CV!... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!