We are delighted to advise that our client is now hiring a limited number of experienced and type rated A320 First Officer Contractors for 2019 start dates.
Screening process will begin immediately with interviews taking place in January and February 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and growing European airline, on 24-month contractor terms with the opportunity to apply for permanent positions as Direct Entry Programs (DEP) arise.
We are offering UPDATED TERMS in 2019 to include;
- Increased basic monthly salary
- Full basic pay from the 1st day of the OCC
- Excellent Sector Pay benefits
- Overnight allowances
- 7 – Consecutive Days OFF per month roster pattern available
- All rosters published 2-6 weeks in advance
- Part-time rosters also available
- 5 extra days paid leave in Winter period (total 29 annually)
- Accommodation support available for those relocating to Dublin
- Two-year contracts available, (with possibility of direct employment or contract extension)
- ID90 Ticketing available for pilot & spouse
- Free Personal Accident Medical Emergency Insurance cover... Continue Reading
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and to work for an extremely well-established airline after then you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- EASA Licence with A320 Type Rating
- Total Time of 800 hours
- Total A320 Time preferred of 500 hours
- Date of last flight in the past 12 months
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Please send your updated CV!... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!