The Contract Instructor (CI) reports directly to the Site Manager.
The EA-18G Contract Instructor's primary job responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct scheduled CI led/supported training for Training Device and Systems Training, including briefs and debriefs, using traditional and modern tools such as interactive white boards, computers, and video projector systems.
- Evaluate student training/mission performance as required and record trainer performance IAW established criteria.
- Review curriculum, assess, and recommend improvements to the training program.
- Maintain, assess, and recommend improvements to mission scenarios for effectiveness and currency.
- Provide classroom instruction and recommendations for improvement to include test and test materials, lesson plans and trainee guides under the guidelines of current directives. Academic instruction to include Instructor led lecture. discussion for Crew Resource Management, Instrument Ground School and self-paced Computer Aided Instruction and Computer Based Training in support of courses required for each platform.
- Assist with training device inspections and certification programs and other special projects.
- Other additional CI support and collateral responsibilities/duties as assigned by the Site Manager. ... Continue Reading
Must have been an EA-18G Naval Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) qualified aircrew member (Pilot or Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) within the preceding five (5) years and have a minimum of one
(1) deployed Fleet tour in the EA-18G and have five hundred (500) flight ours in the EA-18G, or have been a designated EA-18G CI within the preceding two years.
Training or experience equivalence will be determined by the Government. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently.
A Contact Instructor shall successfully complete the EA-18G NATOPS Open Book, Closed Book and boldface exams and annually renew qualifications with the Government.
Shall have a demonstrated understanding of the EA-18G; mission; crew procedures; tactics; Fleet Replacement Aircrew syllabi; Fleet Readiness Squadron curriculum change procedures; aircraft weapons employment; and current threats.
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!