Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain working knowledge of all applicable CFRs, the AIM, AFM, and the Operations Manual.
• Conduct flights in accordance with the Operations Manual and applicable federal, state, local and foreign regulations governing the operation.
• Ensures that the aircraft is airworthy, registered, and that the required documentation is on-board the aircraft.
• Checks weather and all applicable NOTAMs where available, and determines fuel, oil, and oxygen requirements.
• Determines the aircraft weight and balance.
• Ensures that all flight planning and risk management requirements have been met.
• Completes an aircraft pre-flight inspection before each departure.
• Ensures completion of the Passenger Safety Briefing by the Flight Attendant.
• Operates the aircraft per Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and aircraft limitations.
• Ensures compliance with customs, immigration and cabotage law.
• Completes all post flight duties and documentation, including notifying the company of deviations to any planned itinerary, schedule, or overnight location.
• Records flight times and aircraft discrepancies.
• Maintains office hours and program management duties as assigned
• Standby Duty ProgramDriving is an essential function of the job.
... Continue Reading
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Current Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
• Eight years of experience working with/ following Federal Aviation Administration regulations
• Type Rated and Current in G450/G550 aircraft
• Holds an Airline Transport Pilot license with multi-engine rating and type rated in the appropriate aircraft in which the pilot is to act as PIC
• G-V Type Rating
• Extensive PIC International experience, Europe, Asia, South America
• Possesses a First Class FAA Medical Certificate
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lift 75 pounds to shoulder level due to baggage loading and unloading requirements
• Decision making and leadership experience.
• Displays characteristics of leadership, dedication, initiative, self-motivation, and flexibility
• Working knowledge of IS-BAO and SMS
• Aviation Program Management or military experience
• Large cabin, International Pilot-in-Command experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!