The Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC) - Level 1 you are responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of the unmanned aerial system (UAS).
The RPICs duties include conducting operational flights and overseeing vehicle performance, flying qualities, and capabilities of UAS systems. ... Continue Reading
This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle or be riding and driving in a UPS/Leased vehicle on and off property.
Due to the safety sensitive nature of this position, you will be required to be placed in a drug and alcohol testing pool. In addition, but not limited to: Job Duties:
* Conduct pre-flight planning to include operational briefings, analyzing weather forecasts, Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), and airspace requirements.
* Execute operational needs and mission requirements for each customer.
* Document and complete pre/post UAS logs.
* Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
* Document inventory of UAS spares/components and maintenance actions.
* Communicate and coordinate with internal and external entities for safe flight operations.
* Stand, sit, stoop, squat, crouch, crawl, walk, run, and climb or descend stairs.
* Carry a UAS approximately (55 lbs.)
* Must be willing to travel to customer sites as required, may include travel in personal vehicle.
Approved expenses will be reimbursed by the company guidelines.
* This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as needed and/or ride and drive in a UPS/Leased vehicle on and off property to transport drone equipment.
* Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test required
* Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
* Hold a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate required.
* Have a valid drivers license required.
* Have authorization to work in the United States required.
* Have a minimum of 6 months of aviation experience either or combination of: o Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing) required.
* Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
* Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate or any other FAA Airmen Certificate considered preferred.
* Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, QGroundControl, etc) preferred. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!