Complies with schedules and other directives governing the operation of the aircraft.
Directs and supervises the activities of the First Officer and Flight Attendant. Supervises all services performed on the aircraft.
Ensures compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and the company Flight Operations Manual.
Makes decisions necessary to start, delay, change, or cancel flights when operating conditions dictate.
Performs all necessary pre-flight and post-flight activities.
Reports and records all required documentation.
Maintains customer satisfaction.
Performs other duties and assignments, as required. ... Continue Reading
Qualified pilots will have a four-year degree OR equivalent experience with an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and instrument and multi-engine rating.
Additional qualifications include:
· 3500 plus flight hours
· First Class Medical certificate
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings
· Must pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft flown.
· CFI preferred ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!